Responding to a Ticket
These options are also on your ticket.
- Admit guilt and pay - Payment can be made thru this website from the home page. Select bill pay option, municipal court, and follow directions. Note: You will need your ticket number.
- Mitigation - Mitigation by mail is allowed see mitigation for here for procedure.
- Contest - Contest by mail is NOT allowed at this time and must be done in person at the courthouse.
- Defer - Click Deferred finding form here for eligibility and procedure. Any out of state license holders will need to provide a driving record when requesting a deferral and then again at the end of the deferral.
NO INSURANCE CHARGE
If you received a no insurance ticket and had insurance at the time of the stop, and submit proof that your insurance was in effect on the date of your traffic ticket, your insurance charge will be dismissed with a $25 statutory assessment.
Jury Service PSA
General Jury Duty Information
- How was I chosen? - Jurors are picked at random from lists of registered voters, people with driver's licenses, or those with state issued ID cards.
- What are the exemptions? Depending on local laws and specific court policies, exemptions MAY include persons over age 70, and those having recently served on a jury (usually within 1-3 years depending on county policy). In the state of Washington, there are no automatic professional or government employee exemptions. If any of these apply to you, contact the court to verify they observe the exemption.
- Go to our Jury Duty FAQ page for more on exceptions, requirements, pay, dress code, and other questions you might have.
- Jury Duty Orientation Video